Country Medical Director (m/f/d) Netherlandsオランダ - アムステルダムメディカルアフェアーズ正社員
We are recruiting a highly motivated, energized and passionate Country Medical Director to join our team in Netherlands.
Gilead Sciences Netherlands is based in Amsterdam and has approximately 50 employees. The Country Medical Director will lead the talented Medical Affairs Team (7 employees) and oversee projects across all therapeutic areas in the Dutch Medical Affairs. Strong collaboration with cross-functional Commercial teams, but also Governmental Affairs, Public Affairs and Market Access teams is important part of this role. The Country Medical Director will be a member of the broader ACE Medical Directors team and will participate in meetings and in activities of this group.
- Leadership – motivates the team for high performance, coaches, conducts performance evaluations, and supports the team in clearly defined goals & objectives (quantitative and qualitative).
- Has strong business acumen.
- Establishes partnership with colleagues in other functional areas across the organization.
- Provides feedback on strategic plans consistent with the Therapeutic Area Medical Affairs Plan of Action (POA) and ensures successful execution of those
- Manages operational expenses and grants budget across therapeutic areas.
- Develops and maintains positive professional relationships with current and emerging therapeutic area thought-leaders.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- The ideal candidate will be an MD or PhD with experience in one of Gilead’s key areas.
- Substantial experience in pharmaceutical industry is necessary for this role.
- Must have demonstrated motivational and inspirational leadership skills, as well as organizational skills in managing priorities.
- Demonstrates high social and emotional intelligence.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy performing through others as much as being an excellent individual contributor.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills along with excellent judgment and ability to work in a teams.
- Ability to travel frequently to domestic and international conferences which can include weekend travel is required.
- Fluency in English, in addition to the local language(s), both oral and written.
- Inspiring leader with positive mindset.
- Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective
- Ability to balance local and international priorities, for own position and for the team
- Curious with learning agility
- Operationally excellent
- Well organized with systematic approach to priorities.
- Oriented towards achieving key business objectives.