Quality Assurance TrainerUnited States - California - El SegundoQualityRegular
Description de l'emploi
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join as a QA Trainer located at Kite’s Commercial manufacturing site in El Segundo, CA. Reporting into the Quality Systems and Compliance Manager, you will provide oversight of Kite’s Training Program at the commercial manufacturing site.
- Serves as site LMS administrator working closely with multiple departments ensuring curricula and learning plan accuracy
- Coordinate, support, and participate in GMP New Hire Orientation Program at Frederick, MD site
- Supports site training program to meet compliance and development needs, and support operational excellence initiatives
- Delivers high quality and high impact learning products, programs and services that provide functional, GMP and product knowledge for site staff to achieve a high level of performance in their jobs
- Collaborates with others on training needs and opportunities
- Works on projects that are cross-functional in nature and that support the Product Operations, Quality and Compliance organizations
- Uses needs assessment tools to determine effectiveness of proposed training programs
- Deliver instructor-led training (ILT) for the LMS admin roles
- Provide consultation to department management on the training needs of their team, and how the LMS can best support those needs
- Additional duties as assigned.
- These duties can be delegated to designated deputies of a satisfactory qualification level as needed.
Demonstrates strong understanding of Learning Management Systems (LMS) and training requirements within a GMP environment. Demonstrates basic understanding of training, instructional design, communication and/or education. Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing and quality assurance, aseptic and packaging processes and product transfer. Demonstrates strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Master’s Degree and 3+ years’ experience in LMS administration (or similar position) OR
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years’ experience in LMS administration (or similar position) OR
- High School Degree and 9+ years’ experience in LMS administration (or similar position)
- Facilitating Instructor Lead Trainings
- Basic understanding of training, instructional design, communication and/or education
- Technical skills including troubleshooting, and understanding of directory, file structures, and systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Ability to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization as well as vendors
- Ability to gain new technical skills quickly
- Customer service skills, responsive attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate complex technical concepts in layman’s terms
Does this sound like you? If so, apply today!