Director Global Commercial Excellence - Sales Force Effectivenessドイツ - ベルリン, ドイツ - ミュンヘン, イタリア - ミラノ, オランダ - アムステルダム, スイス - バーゼル, 英国 - ロンドン, 英国 - オックスフォード, 英国 - アクスブリッジ, 米国 - カリフォルニア - フォスターシティ, 米国 - イリノイ - シカゴ, 米国 - マサチューセッツ - ボストン, アメリカ合衆国-ニュージャージー-モリスプレインズ, 米国 - ニュージャージー - ニューブランズウィック, 米国 - ニューヨーク - マンハッタンコマーシャル/セールスオペレーション正社員
At Gilead, we are driven to develop lifesaving products that make a difference for patients around the world. Every day, we transform the promise of science and technology into breakthrough, innovative therapies that have the power to cure, prevent or treat disease. As a research-based biopharmaceutical company, we are revolutionizing healthcare by bringing medicines to patients in the areas of unmet need including HIV, liver diseases, hematology and oncology, inflammation and respiratory diseases. When you join Gilead, you join our mission to change the world by enabling people to live healthier and more fulfilling lives.
Reporting to the Senior Director and Head of Global Commercial Excellence, this individual will drive Commercial Excellence globally becoming a key member of the Global Commercial excellence team, securing strong connections with local-in-country Commercial Operations teams, Global Commercial Product Strategy teams and with all the functional teams within Global Commercial Operations.
This role will be responsible for driving key strategic projects in the areas of Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) and Marketing Excellence (ME), with an emphasis on Sales Force Excellence.
The candidate will be accountable for driving critical SFE projects and other ME initiatives. This individual will work very closely and effectively with Commercial Digital teams and Commercial Learning & Development in projects definition and deployment. Acting also close to Analytics & Insight and Commercial Planning.
The successful Global Commercial Excellence Director will be a dynamic, experienced individual with a good track record of experience across a variety of settings and topics in the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry. The candidate should have a broad understanding of SFE and ideally a broad understanding of ME. She/he must have the proven ability to effectively manage complex projects, influence stakeholders, effectively network across a global organization and communicate with leaders all within a fast moving, challenging and dynamic commercial environment.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
Sales Force Effectiveness
· Lead development and deployment of global sales excellence and effectiveness capabilities aligned with Gilead’s sales organization objectives
· Define, communicate and maintain global standards for sales methodologies, key account management models
· Define, communicate and maintain global standards resource deployment and coverage models and other related field operations capabilities.
· Develop global playbook for field analytics, reporting and CRM tools to support region/country sales strategy. Look to define new KPIs aligned to current engagement frameworks and channels use.
· Define and deploy the remote engagement model for field teams and explore future ones, developing a mindset for channels orchestration.
· Develop and maintain regional field incentive compensation model and provide guidance to local market level operations
· Establish Standard Operating Processes / Protocols for marketing related activities within the commercial business. Drive alignment, consistency and excellence through marketing processes and projects as required and per project bases
This individual will:
· Serve as point person for key markets to coordinate asks from global commercial excellence
· Partner with region/country leadership and global cross functional teams to identify needs and gather input for global salesforce effectiveness model and marketing operations
· Design and implement training programs to drive rollout and adoption; measure effectiveness, and collect, codify and disseminate best practices across markets (in collaboration with CL&D)
· Lead business process improvements within the global commercial organization
· Identify opportunities to enhance and leverage best practices based on internal and external benchmarks
· Monitor industry leading practices and evolving trends and drive appropriate adoption at Gilead
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
We’re seeking a strategic and influential leader with:
· 10/12+ of relevant experience in sales effectiveness and operations; previous field sales experience desirable and/or marketing operations. Ideally, broad understanding of marketing operations.
· Previous ownership of developing and delivering sales methodologies, channel design & partner management, resourcing and coverage models, and incentive compensation strategy
· Demonstrated experience in field analysis, reporting and technology implementations
· Desirable experience or understanding of customer engagement frameworks, digital channels and new engagement models.
· Knowledge of Gilead therapeutic areas and product launch experience desirable
· Experience operating in high complex matrixes engaging cross-functional and x-country teams and developing deep collaborations with partners as well as senior leadership
· Behaves with high level of autonomy – identifies and challenges needs, acting accordingly initiating projects with impact on business outcomes.
· Resourceful strategic thinker with strong emotional intelligence and operational rigor
· Comfort and experience tackling ambiguous and complex problems. Must be able to lead and influence without authority.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead, facilitate, interact with, focus, negotiate, resolve conflict and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of cultures and disciplines
· Demonstrated excellence in program management, project management, change management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities
The Gilead Difference
Everyone at Gilead is motivated by our overarching mission to discover and deliver innovative therapies that improve patient care in areas of unmet medical needs. But it’s just what we do that gives us an edge, it’s how we do it. We expect everyone at Gilead to lead by example, guided by our core values:
· Integrity – Doing What’s Right
· Inclusion – Encouraging Diversity
· Teamwork – Working Together
· Accountability – Taking Personal Responsibility
· Excellence – Being Your Best
This position will be required to be present in the Foster City office as part of our gflex program. This role requires local residence to Foster City with partial expectations of being onsite in a COVID safe environment. Full relocation package available.
This position may also sit in Europe with access to the hire's nearest Gilead European office and no requirement to work onsite.