Associate Director, Global Supply Chain Business Process - Emerging Markets Global LeadUnited States - California - Santa MonicaManufacturing Operations & Supply ChainRegular
Everyone at Kite is grounded by one common goal – curing cancer. Every single day, we seek to establish a direct line between that purpose and our day-to-day work. Would you like to join us in this mission?
We are seeking a highly motivated, ERP Business Process Owner to join our Global Supply Chain Business Process Owners’ team as an Associate Director, Global Supply Chain Business Process – Emerging Markets Leader. The Associate Director will act as the business lead for future ERP implementation updates and expansions for supported process areas and new regions globally. He/she will partner closely with IT and business functions to develop processes and prioritize improvements while performing impact assessments on new or changing capabilities, including impact to GxP SOPs, Work Instructions, Training, SOX, and Data Integrity. In doing so, the Associate Director will work with the functional groups to develop and present business cases for new capabilities or to support new markets.
Internally known as an Associate Director of Supply Chain, while our preference is for this position to be based out of Kite’s Santa Monica, CA Global HQ, this opportunity can be a remotely based position in the contiguous United States, with preference going to candidates who are based on the West Coast. This opportunity will report to the Director of Supply Chain and based on the geographic area that the Associate Director will be supporting, normal working hours for this opportunity are expected to be from 1pm PST to 9pm PST during the work week.
Responsibilities of the Associate Director of Global Supply Chain Business Process - Emerging Markets Global Lead include:
· Supports and may coordinate testing, including UAT, of changes and enhancements with the functional groups to ensure successful delivery of system enhancements
· Architects and owns business processes for Kite Global ERP systems
· Provides expertise in the design and implementation of ERP systems processes
· Supports the Asia Pacific market as the Business Process Owner for ERP systems
· Leverages extensive experience in ERP systems development, implementation, and lifecycle management, ideally in biopharmaceutical environment (SAP preferred)
· Authors and owns supporting ERP documentation including Work Instructions and business requirements documents
· Partners with Kite and Gilead IT and business stakeholders to document process flows for ERP systems and boundary applications
PhD degree with 2+ years of Supply Chain and/or Business Information Systems and/or cGMP manufacturing domain experience
MA / MS degree with 8+ years of Supply Chain and/or Business Information Systems and/or cGMP manufacturing domain experience
BS / BA degree with 10+ years of the aforementioned experience
· Strong knowledge of GMP processes, knowledge of inventory management, manufacturing, Quality and Procurement systems and processes is a plus.
· Strong project/portfolio management skills (Smartsheet experience a plus)
· Strength in communicating and working effectively with broad stakeholders in various scientific/technical/business disciplines and markets
· Self-directed and able to work independently with minimal direction
· Works well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
· Ability to collaborate and communicate with a variety of key stakeholders (IT, Finance, Logistics, Quality, Supply Chain, Mfg)
· Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment while delivering a timely and high-quality end work product
· Enthusiastic team player
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply today!