Sr. Director, Clinical Developmentアメリカ合衆国-ニュージャージー-モリスプレインズ臨床開発・クリニカルオペレーション正社員
Board certified MD preferred with focus in Oncology/Hematology
- A minimum of 6 – 10 years’ Oncology clinical development experience leading high-complexity cross-functional drug development strategies and plans preferably in the biopharma industry.
- Typically has multiple years’ line management (direct reports) experience.
- Extensive experience interacting with and presenting to executives and managing large-scale budgets and other resources.
- Demonstrated excellence leading large and complex teams in life sciences.
Functional Knowledge, Business Acumen and Problem Solving:
- Has an expert-level of knowledge of the biopharma industry, as evidenced by proven track record in setting short and long-range development strategies and plans.
- Applies comprehensive understanding of procedures and practices within own discipline and emerging knowledge of related disciplines to resolve issues.
- Integrates technical / functional expertise with business / commercial knowledge through participation and coordination across cross-functional groups.
- Directs the resolution of highly complex or unusual business problems by applying advanced analytical thought and judgment.
- Coaches experienced team members in resolving problems
- Typically leads all components of projects for assigned products and/or indications. Typically assigned larger and complex products.
- Typically reports to Executive Director or above.
- May have multiple direct reports.
- May be a standing member of the disease area Clinical Development Leadership Team.
- Provides matrix management and leadership to project teams across a portfolio of projects for our largest and most complex molecules.
- Independently creates and manages own budget and resource plans that may span the work across multiple Clinical Development team members.
Scope and Strategic Influence:
- Leads highly complex assignments that significantly influence the short- and long-range direction of drug development for our largest, most complex molecules.
- Routinely represents Clinical Development to leadership teams and/or steering committees and advises on short- and long-range clinical development strategies, key decision-points, trade-offs and risks that significantly influence the direction of our highest profile products.
- Impact at this level affects whether drug development strategies and milestones are achieved for a molecule or existing product that contributes significant potential revenue or existing revenue within our portfolio.
Collaboration and Partnerships:
- Represents the assigned molecule as needed in health authority interactions.
- Develops thought leader and other external relationships that can guide short- and long-range clinical development strategies and direction for assigned molecules.
- Routinely interacts with and advises cross-functional executives in and outside of Development.