Director, US Sales OperationsUnited States - California - Santa MonicaCommercial/Sales OperationsRegular
Kite is seeking a Director of US Sales Operations to lead US field force operations with a primary focus on field enablement tools, reporting, master data management, and incentive compensation. This team plays a critical role in ensuring that our field teams have the tools, resources, and technology they need to optimize customer engagement.
- Lead strategic analysis of sales performance and market trends in conjunction with the senior sales leadership team and Global Analytics team.
- Lead the development, implementation, and maintenance of effective customer targeting tools to support on-going sales execution.
- Responsible for the creation and operationalization of KPIs and metrics through centralized data systems, and creation and management of performance related reports and dashboards.
- Develop call plans and targets for sales force using secondary data and sales data.
- Design and administer incentive compensation plans and payouts for US Commercial field force.
- Ensure data quality management including customer master data management.
- Collaborate with key functional partners in Market Planning, Advanced Data Analytics, Sales, Access, and Marketing to deliver timely, actionable insights that drive sales force effectiveness and channel optimization.
- Develop and maintain stringent quality control processes that ensure the accuracy of all reports and information disseminated.
- Act as the IT liaison for field systems enhancements and integrations.
- Manage, coach, and develop the US Commercial Sales Operations team.
- MA/MS and 10 years of experience in sales analytics and operations in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry OR
- BA/BS and 12 years of experience in sales analytics and operations in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry OR
- High school diploma and 16 years of experience in sales analytics and operations in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- 12+ years in sales analytics and operations in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry; 5+ years of experience in oncology, hematology, cell therapy, or rare diseases strongly preferred.
- Expertise working with Veeva and/or SFDC for field team performance management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing complex dashboards in business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense).
- Highly collaborative leader with significant experience building and leading US sales analytics and operations capabilities, ideally within the oncology space.
- Proficiency in R/Python and other data extraction and analytical tools such as SQL, etc.
- Familiarity with database architecture and back-end commercial systems.
- Prior experience designing, implementing, and managing incentive compensation plans.
- Proven track record of strong strategic leadership, teamwork, innovation, project management and demonstrated ability to manage, lead and mentor individuals.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, influence, change management and consensus building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and inspire a team.