Project Manager, Facilities OperationsUnited States - Maryland - FrederickQualityRegular
We are seeking a highly motivated Project Manager to manage/execute projects at our manufacturing plant in Frederick, Maryland.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- This role ensures appropriate managing, tracking, reporting of all projects’ related items
- Leads the ranking, prioritization, and selection of projects and initiatives to ensure resources are allocated in accordance with site and corporate business objectives
- Provides input on the annual project budget and portfolio
- Provides project execution leadership for GXP and non-GXP projects
- Responsible for delivery of the projects portfolio in accordance with Kite’s policies and procedures
- Provide management and tracking of the project portfolio to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Lead individual projects in the various functional areas
- Demonstrate good project management skills (schedule, cost, communications) and coordinate outside and internal resources to execute projects in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Lead facility related projects
- Lead GXP process improvement projects
- Overall accountability for annual expense budget to ensure commitments are being met
- Provide guidance to project managers to promote consistency and alignment with policies/procedures
- Ensures that budgets and schedules are realistically set and attained, promote implementation of strong governance, best practices, and successful delivery from design to handover to end user and project closeout.
- Interfaces with site heads, functional heads, Site Leadership Teams (SLTs) and other key stakeholders to assure continuous alignment between corporate and site priorities.
- Responsible for all in engineering document supporting each project initiation, implementation and close out phase, such as but limited to: Project execution plan, BOD, Details design drawing, P&ID, schematics, TOP’s, cost report, etc.
- Maintain a safe work environment; work in a safe manner following all safety SOP’s and wear Personal Protective Equipment as required
- Monitor and maintain contractors’ performance and work closely with outside vendors to ensure work is completed according to specifications.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies including FDA, OSHA, DOH, EPA, Fire Department, city audits, Health Department, etc.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree and 4+ years of Project Management experience OR
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6+ years of Project Management experience OR
- High School Degree and 10+ years of Project Management experience
- Budgeting experience
- Understanding of the requirements of a Pharma/regulated environment
- Good understanding of business processes
- Strong planning and program management skills
- Effective organization, communication, presentation and influencing Skills
- Project Management certification is a plus.
- GMP experience
Does this sound like you? If so, apply today!