QA Training SpecialistNetherlands - HoofddorpQualityRegular
QA Training Specialist
The QA Training Specialist provides technical support for Kite’s learning management system (LMS). This position is responsible for the support, design, development, implementation, delivery, and maintenance of content, assets, and other resources used for instructional functions. The QA Training Specialist is the primary system administrator for Kite’s LMS and oversees the installation of all system updates and upgrades, as well as tools and software integrated with the LMS.
As QA Training Specialist you’ll be joining the Quality Systems team of 3 that covers, in addition to the below listed duties, additional QS general and document control disciplines; a small team in which people of all backgrounds and experiences are respected, and where working together focused on saving lives, by finding the cure for cancer, is a daily activity.
- Deliver General Systems Trainings (e.g. GMP/GDP)
- Works on assignments dealing with the routine and daily operation, use, and configuration of the Kite LMS.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of current technology as it applies to LMS software and systems.
- Maintains procedures and policies to ensure the security and integrity of systems/networks.
- Authors, maintains and trains on procedures, work instructions, and job aids.
- Collaborates with others on training needs and opportunities.
- Acts as an internal consultant by analyzing data and recommending solutions to utilize the LMS to deliver, track training and measure performance to meet organizational objectives.
- Creates and updates resources to train and support learners on how to use the technology.
- Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Training, ideally with GMP experience
- Technical skills including troubleshooting, and understanding of directory, file structures, and systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate complex technical concepts in layman’s terms
- Ability to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional customer service skills with a responsive attitude
Kite, A Gilead Company
At Kite, we are at the forefront of immunotherapy and engineered T cell therapy. We are helping change the paradigm of cancer treatment and we are revolutionizing individually tailored treatments. That means a fast moving and constantly changing environment, where we make discoveries every day – discoveries that include our own capabilities and our individual potential.
We’re currently seeking to recruit highly motivated talents for different positions, to join us and be part of our exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies and their translation to the treatment of patients with cancer.