Jr Project Manager EngineeringNetherlands - HoofddorpFacilities Operations/EH&SRegular
Kite, a Gilead Company
At Kite, we are at the forefront of immunotherapy and engineered T cell therapy. We are helping change the paradigm of cancer treatment and we are revolutionizing individually tailored treatments. That means a fast moving and constantly changing environment, where we make discoveries every day – discoveries that include our own capabilities and our individual potential.
We’re currently seeking to recruit highly motivated talents for different positions, to join us and be part of our exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies and their translation to the treatment of patients with cancer.
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Engineering Project Manager to support our Amsterdam, the Netherlands manufacturing site. This position will be responsible for leading and executing from definition to handover for small sized capital projects and various Facility & Utility improvement projects. Our new Junior Project Manager will deliver projects that meets safety, quality, capital and schedule requirements.
- Lead and provide guidance for the design, planning and execution of the entire project lifecycle for equipment, facilities and utilities CapEx projects
- Develop and implement project plans. Own project execution and guide a small team from inception through project completion
- Managing project budgets (CapEx and related OpEx costs) and implementing actions to resolve cost overruns.
- Manage activities leading to the successful execution of assigned projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, equipment design vendors, architects, engineers, project sponsors, other departments, and external stakeholders to prepare business cases and justify capital for new projects
- Communicate across functional and leadership teams to inform project status and risks, elevate issues, present recommendations, and implement modifications or project plans
- Ensure compatibility and consistency with existing organization and industry standards
- Lead ongoing project risk analysis as well as mitigation plan and lead continuance improvement process through lesson & learned sessions
- Managing and building relationships with equipment suppliers and external engineering consultants
- MSc/BSc Degree in Engineering or Technology
- 2+ years of CapEx Project Management experience (Pharma/Biotech/Medical Device/Chemical/Food/Semiconductor) – CAPM, PMP or PRINCE II preferred
- Demonstrated Project Management knowledge of tools, techniques, culture, software applications (Microsoft Project)
- Knowledgeable with cGMP manufacturing as well as regulatory regulations and requirements for pharmaceutical products and drug development process
- Knowledge of the GAMP validation model and ASTM E2500; familiarity with equipment specifications and validation lifecycle (FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Good interpersonal communication and team building skills - ability to lead cross functional teams
As we extend our global reach, we need colleagues interested in change, in challenge and in building a new future together.
If you have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and feel that the moment has come for you to be part of such an exciting journey towards eliminating the burden of chronic cancer care, don’t miss out on this opportunity to join us and discover your sense of purpose.
As part of our recruitment process, you will be asked to complete a short 20-minute online Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) and/or a capability test.
Would you like to know more before you apply? Please visit us at www.kiteamsterdamcareers.com or contact Robert-Jan Verwaal, Sr Recruiter, at CareersEU@kitepharma.com .
Only candidates in possession of a valid EU work permit will be considered.
Recruitment agencies: We seldom make use of agencies, and when we do, we have a PSL in place. We would appreciate if you did not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly, since we will not be able to respond to you.