Product Manager, Veeva & Digital Experience PlatformsUnited States - California - Santa Monica, United States - North Carolina - RaleighInformation TechnologyRegular
Kite Pharma is seeking a talented and highly motivated and technology savvy Product Manager to join the Commercial IT team and enable the success of the Commercial expansion. The Product Manager has end to end responsibility for driving the evolution, agile delivery, and sustainably scale and support the Veeva Platform capabilities (CRM, Vault, CLM, etc.) and the Omnichannel capabilities (Sitecore, Marketing Cloud, DAM, etc.). You will work closely with business stakeholders, IT peers, and technology partners to define product roadmaps, optimize release planning, govern the technology debt, operationally execute a DevOPS model, and measure the business impact.
The successful individual will possess a strong combination of business acumen, analytical skills, technical skills, champions the end user experience, and successfully execute in a iterative manner. You are a self-starter, possess a strong work ethic, are comfortable being hands-on, and willing to go the extra mile to make customers successful. Ultimately you are responsible for creating features that are built, delivered with quality, and delight customers.
This role can be located in Santa Monica, CA or Raleigh, NC.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Drive strategic direction of the Veeva Platform and Digital Experience capabilities in close alignment to business strategies and priorities
- Build, deliver, and operate capabilities in a Product Management framework, DevOPS principles, and Agile methodology
- Regularly engage stakeholders to understand needs and pain points, synthesize insights into a product vision, and collaboratively define and prioritize the roadmap
- Ability to clearly and simply express complex ideas to business leaders, IT professionals, and technology partners.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex business processes and data flows and anticipate the broad impact of changes in a live system.
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization and quickly establish credibility
- Someone who is curious about how things work, and proactively asks questions to figure it out.
- Travel as needed (< 20%) to Kite and Gilead offices
- BS/BA degree in IT, Business Information Systems or related discipline, and 7+ years of experience in managing the implementation of complex technology solutions
- MS degree in IT, Business Information Systems or related discipline, and 5+ years of experience in managing the implementation of complex technology solutions
- 2+ years product management experience in enterprise software domain (CRM/ERP preferred) or 5+ years of experience in managing the implementation of complex technology solutions
- Experience with Software development tools and Agile methodology (i.e. Jira, Git, CI/CD, etc.)
- Experience with Veeva CRM and Vault administration and configuration
- Experience in defining and implementing new process and systems from the ground up
- Experience in defining delivery plans/releases with a pragmatic mix of rationalizing existing and future features/capabilities
- Experience in vendor management, preferably including creative/technology agencies and systems integrators
- Experience with Life Sciences commercial business organization and processes, with deeper expertise in two or more of the following areas: salesforce effectiveness, multi-channel strategy and optimization, product launch, commercial model design, key account planning and management, segmentation and targeting, insight and analytics, and brand strategy
- University degree, Computer Science or Engineering degree preferred