PTP Business Support SpecialistIreland - CorkFinance & AccountingRegular
Job Description Overview:
Based in Gilead’s Global Financial Solutions Centre, The Business Support Specialist reports to the PTP Lead of Business Support for ACE and is responsible for taking an active role in executing, improving, and supporting the customer service framework in the PTP department. The focus of the role is to proactively ensure supplier inquiries are resolved accurately, timely, and efficiently whilst facilitating and building key relationships with all stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be expected to be highly self-motivated with proven experience in successfully supporting a best in class Business Support team providing best practice service delivery and actionable business insights.
Specific Job Requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities (though not limited to):
- Work closely with the global Business Support team to find trends, perform root/cause analysis, identify improvement and training opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
- Partner with other global PTP team members to standardize processes globally to ensure they are scalable to support the Company’s continued growth.
- Collaborate with all teams within PTP function to effectively provide excellent support to our stakeholders with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Effectively manage the perceptions and expectations of internal stakeholders
- Maintain process integrity, internal and SOX controls, ensure compliance with the Controller’s Manual and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Accountable for service delivery against agreed and evolving KPI’s and service partnership agreement
- Understand business direction, key changes and needs; initiate and actively participate in the conversations on how Business Support needs to mould and adapt to stay proactive
- Effectively execute daily customer support activities using the ticketing system, daily reporting and workflow activity.
- Provide training and guidance end users internally in GFS and within the affiliates across EMEA. Build and enhance new training materials to further improve customer experience.
- Work closely with Market Finance, PTP and RTR to maintain a current Trade AP and Bank aging.
Competencies & Skills:
- Aspire to deliver an exceptional customer experience and process excellence.
- A focus on innovation and continuous improvement.
- Business Partnership, build relationships and trust, share ideas and work collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an inquisitive mind, and the ability to work effectively with multiple, cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and a critical thinker; must have the ability to use excellent judgment and resolve issues with dexterity and effective decision making.
- Must have the ability to exercise independent judgment
- Strong knowledge of operational business processes
- Must have the ability to influence others, build credibility, and trust
- Results orientation: The ideal candidate will be results-driven and must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to operate successfully across diverse geographical locations and cultures
- High level of self-motivation, leadership, positive attitude, drive for achievement and a strong work ethic
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong business relationship experience in Global PTP setting.
- Experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry a plus
- Knowledge of ERP systems , preferably SAP and Oracle.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint is required