Stat Programmer IIUnited States – RemoteClinical Development & Clinical OperationsRegular
Statistical programmers work collaboratively with internal colleagues and external vendors to ensure the efficient, high-quality production of analysis datasets and statistical outputs for study reports and integrated summaries in support of Gilead’s regulatory, scientific and business objectives.
- Shows effective collaboration with staff in Biostatistics, Clinical Data Management.
- Begins to understand how to put together and update programming specifications.
- Proactively anticipates the next steps for their work.
- Programs Analysis Datasets, Table, Figure, Listings (TFLs) and ad hoc reports.
- Works collaboratively with Clinical Development to meet study deliverables and timelines for statistical data analysis and reporting.
- Assesses the quality of analysis data and performs cross-study analyses.
- Uses internal macros to automate study deliverables.
- Assists in submissions of electronic data (e.g., SAS® data sets) to regulatory agencies.
- Has sufficient understanding to follow an analysis plan and provide programming support for study deliverables.
- Assist in the review of GSI Policies, SOPs and other controlled documents
- Provide input to and participate in Programming and Biometrics meetings.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Programming Environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Demonstrates SAS programming proficiency.
- Has knowledge of clinical trial study design and electronic data submission requirements.
Education and experience
- 4 years of experience and a BS degree in Biostatistics/Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2 year of experience and a MS degree in Biostatistics/Computer Science or equivalent.